Newest baby alive!

I've been researching this new Baby Alive. It's called the Baby Alive Sweet Spoonfuls. I love this doll , and I was going to buy it.... Then, I saw the Finger paint baby alive which I love! I think that the Sweet Spoonfuls though will be at the top of my birthday list. I have written an article on this Baby Alive based on the quality , reviews , and my personal opinion.


The Baby Alive Sweet spoonfuls was a big hit for little girls , and it still is. They have came out with the new Asian Baby Alive! They also have 7 different dolls to choose from; Wow! That's a lot of dolls. They have 3 boys and 4 girls. The three boys are: blonde,brunette, and African American. The girls are the exact same hair colors and types , but with the addition of the Asian Baby Alive girl on their squad. I have looked at this doll , and my review is: I love this doll please go check it out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW sale on Amazon for connect 4 board game

65 restaurants where KIDS EAT FREE

Hi i'm Gabby