Amazing Jake's

There is so much to do at Amazing Jake! You can play laser tag, do arcade games , life sized arcade games, rides, and go karts. I had the best time there a lot of times including the time when I went with the whole family, and I had the all you can eat Buffet with pizza, salad( which is my favorite part) , desert, pasta, bakery items, and much more. I loved it there cause it’s so BIG with a lot of fun things to do all the time!

I remember every single time I was there I didn’t want to leave, and now at age 9 it’s even more fun. I love the frog hopper ride  but on the other hand my brother hates it  because it makes him scared. Another ride I love is the tea cup ride which I spin really fast in. The last thing I love ride wise is go karts and bumper cars  because me and my brother get to drive something  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW sale on Amazon for connect 4 board game

65 restaurants where KIDS EAT FREE

Hi i'm Gabby