Nerdy Nummies giant cookie recipe!

On my new page videos I have how to make a giant cookie cake. This cake is by my favorite Youtuber Nerdy Nummies who has this recipe in her cookie book and channel. Go check out the video on my page.

This is one of the coolest family activities ever! You are working together to make your masterpiece. Now I love cooking with my mom. We make cookie's, cake , and muffins all day. Now  go check it out and encourage the family to work together.

Spending time with family is amazing, and this is one of the best ways to do it. Check out more videos form Ro on Nerdy Nummies. This also helps you get closer to the family than ever. You learn how they like to cook and there style of creativity. The best part is you get to eat it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW sale on Amazon for connect 4 board game

65 restaurants where KIDS EAT FREE

Hi i'm Gabby