Miracle Hair Product

So I was at Cool Cuts, and I needed to get some knots out. They were the worst knots I've ever had, so nothing worked  except for one unsuspected thing which is softner for your dryer and water. Seriously I was so upset that these couldn't be brushed then the lady said to my mom i'm having a girl go get softner something that little girls use for barbie hair. My mom was amazed it actually worked, and my hair was fixed. I called it the miracle hair product. Go to Cool Cuts and get one of there amazing haircuts. My girls name was Daniel, and she was amazing; so if you live in Arizona go to the Gilbert location and ask  for Daniel.

Image result for image of Cool cuts logo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW sale on Amazon for connect 4 board game

65 restaurants where KIDS EAT FREE

Hi i'm Gabby