Hi i'm Gabby

Hi, I’m Gabby and I have a family. I have 1 brother, then my dad, then my mom. Sometimes I know it’s hard to have crazy kids like me and my brother, and still can work. That’s why I created my blog, I give a bunch of ideas on how to spend time.  Like making slime, or doing family game night.
My job is to find things you can do, and places you can go. I also find things that are on sale for the whole family, and right about my experience. My goal is to make it easier for families to do activities and have fun together on the weekends and on the week days.

I’ve been planning parties and activities since I was 5. I’ve wanted to have picnics, parties, and many activities with my friends that I would help my mom plan. Now I’m 9 and ready to take on a challenge of planning thing for every family that goes on my site. My life has been planning for my family, and now I want to give some of my ideas to yours! 


Comments

  1. World's greatest site ever for family fun tips and tricks! Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW sale on Amazon for connect 4 board game

65 restaurants where KIDS EAT FREE