Phoenix Art Mueseum

The  Phoenix Art Museum has free weekends! Every second weekend of the month is free. With a lot of things to do like scavenger hunts, dances recitals, and they have  new exhibits.

When I went there, it was so much fun! I got to see a lot of art everywhere I turned. I also go to do hands on crafts like making portraits of what I love to do in the summer. I seen so much art, but didn't get to see the fashion cause it wasn't done yet what a bummer.  Besides that I had a lot of fun with the styles like contemporary, modern, European, and much more.

They also had my favorite artist Picasso or Pablo Picasso I should say.  Another thing they had was original art work that's like 100 years old!

That was my time and I enjoyed it a lot with my family so go check it out, so you can enjoy the art with your family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW sale on Amazon for connect 4 board game

65 restaurants where KIDS EAT FREE

Hi i'm Gabby